We are currently looking for a Qualified Electrician / Engineer who is a controls Guru!
The Responsibilities and duties of the positions include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial, industrial electrical and controls Installation & maintenance.
- Be able to read and produce controls drawings as required for the HVAC / Electrical works undertaken
- Maintain a high level of communication with all personnel & Clients
- Conduct all work in a safe manner.
- You must be flexible and available to work extra hours as required
- High- level problem-solving skills and a keen interest in ongoing learning.
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple projects, becoming a big part of the ACSL management team, to facilitate & manage workloads and achieve critical deadlines.
- Capable of providing guidance and leadership to lesser experienced staff, acknowledging business growth may involve expansion of this role.
- Supervisory experience & the ability to manage onsite requirements
- Ability to plan ahead
- PLC and computer skills.
- Experience with Motors and Automation Control Systems
- Fault finding and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to learn, progress and be part of a team
The Ideal Candidate must have initiative to take ownership and to make the job theirs, leaving the job satisfied they have done the best that they could do. You Must have great team work ethic and be wiling to communicate well with your customers.
What ACSL offer you
- ACSL have a great team culture and supportive work environment. Along with an excellent remuneration package, you will also receive:
- Company provided health insurance
- Training and Development opportunities
- Late model ute and the latest in software and technology allowing you to complete your tasks with ease.
- An active social club with free accommodation in Queenstown for those much needed holidays with the family
You must have previous experience in either Electrical or HVAC . You must have a Full Drivers Licence and a work Visa or must be a NZ permanent resident. Please either submit your details below on our form or email through a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org